Join us at NEXUS 2016 pre-conference program to collaborate with leading health care experts, gain evidence-based insights that you can share throughout your organization, and acquire tools that will help you implement a better plan for the future.DOWNLOAD BROCHURE
Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center
201 Waterfront Street
National Harbor, MD
Monday, October 3 from 12:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Tuesday, October 4 from 8:00 am – 12:15 pm
Features presentations and interviews with health care executives – leaders at ACOs, IDNs, Health Plans, PBMs and top consultants, including:
• Lou Sanquini, Vice President of Strategic Programs at Healthagen (Aetna)
• Nathan Thompson, RPh, MBA, MPH, Director, Outpatient Pharmacy at Johns Hopkins Care Group
• Joel V. Brill, MD, FACP, Chief Medical Officer at Predictive Health
• Deborah Reissman, PharmD, Director of Pharmacy at Sharp Health Plan
• Suzette DiMascio, CHE, CMCE, CPC, President/CEO, CSI Specialty Group
• Amanda Brummel, PharmD, BCACP, Director, Clinical Ambulatory Pharmacy Services, Fairview Pharmacy Services (Moderator)
Our faculty and industry-leading health care experts will come together in this preconference program to dialogue with you as partners, helping you find forward-looking solutions that will improve your customers’ outcomes while reducing their overall health care spending. You will also have the opportunity to network one-on-one with speakers, asking the questions that are most important to you.
Includes two online modules, two live half-day sessions, two post-training webinars and full registration to AMCP Nexus 2016.